“How To Take The Cottage Cheese Off Your Hips and Put It Back On The Plate”
Has this or something similar ever happened to you?
It’s a warm and sunny Saturday afternoon in mid-summer. You’ve just resurrected and donned your bathing suit from last season when your four year old waltzes into the bedroom and asks, “Mommy, what’s that crinkly stuff on your legs?”
Yep, it’s the dreaded “cottage cheese monster” cellulite, and it seems as though it crept up on you practically overnight!
It’s time to take stock and figure out what to do about it, or if there are any alternatives to these pressing questions:
* What is cellulite anyway?
* Is it affected by diet?
* Will it go away with exercise?
* Is it even possible to get rid of it?
* If I can, how do I go about it?
If this is not a problem for you, congratulations! You may count yourself as one of the lucky people who are not affected.
The sad truth is, however, that thousands of women (and a few men) are plagued with this unsightly condition. While we’ve never heard of someone whose life was threatened by cellulite, it does affect the self-image and well-being of those who have the condition.
If you have wondered about the origins of cellulite and are looking for treatment answers, “Conquering Cellulite” is just the ticket for you.
Not only will you find answers to the questions above, you will also discover:
* What physicians have to say about cellulite.
* Is cellulite affected by lifestyle?
* What are some of the treatment options.
* Do body wraps really work?
* What about liposuction?
* How effective are the creams I see advertised?
* Learn how to protect yourself against outrageous claims by over zealous marketers.
All this and much more is at your fingertips. “Conquering Cellulite” is a “no-brainer for anyone who has questions about ridding themselves of this condition.
Before you spend money on expensive “cures and treatments,” arm yourself with the most powerful tool anyone should have when it comes to what you do to your body. What is that tool? Knowledge!
* Before you even think about buying an expensive cream or lotion
* Before you pay for expensive spa or salon treatments
* Before you buy a miracle pill