Have you noticed the scale tipping the wrong way lately? Maybe a recent medical checkup indicated that you need to get some exercise to counterbalance a sedentary lifestyle or, what about a fun family activity?Look, if you are a chronic couch potato along with a sedentary occupation you need help. Whatever the reason you won’t find a better sport than bicycle riding.
Maybe you already realize the importance of keeping fit in today’s world. Many of us sit behind a computer all day and the only exercise we get is the walk from the parking lot to the elevator.
It’s no wonder we are the fattest people who have ever lived on the planet! Does that sound harsh? Sorry, but it’s the truth as many studies have proven.
The good news is that the situation is reversible and one of the best ways to get to work and slim down is on a bicycle and, “Bicycling for Fun and Fitness” can be the tool to get you started!
What’s in it for me? Just take a look:
* What types of bikes are available
* Learn the different types of bikes and the pros and cons of each
* What kind of cycling do you wish to do
* Explore the different kinds of bicycling you can do
* What is fitness cycling
* How cycling can fit into an overall fitness program
* Preparing to cycle
* What you need to know before you begin a cycling program
* Equip yourself
* What do you need in addition to a bike for the different types of cycling
* Setting up your cycling fitness program
* Finding a good “routine” for fitness cycling
* The right and wrong way to cycle
* Did you know cycling can be harmful in some cases
* Warming up and cooling down
* Cross training
* How to merge bicycling into a regular routine
* Charting your progress
* How to prepare a method to keep track of your progress
* All about accessories
* All the accessories that are available for specific types of riding
* Nutrition for bicycle fitness
* A good overall fitness diet
* Bicycle Racing
* Moving up to serious bicycling
* Special Bicycles for Racing
* Difference in bicycles for racing. . .weight, build, cost etc
* How to train for bicycle racing
Who should be cycling?
Everyone! Bicycling is a great activity to enjoy with your family. Even new parents have options for bicycling with special seats and strollers designed specifically for the little ones.
Maybe you have an exercise bike and that’s a good thing. But nothing beats getting out in the open air and pushing yourself; especially when you begin to see the results.
“Bicycling for Fun and Fitness” is up to date and contemporary with all the latest information. Not only discover answers to all the questions above, but if you are interested in racing, learn how to prepare for that as well.
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to launch a new lifestyle of fun and fitness. “Bicycling for Fun and Fitness” takes away the excuses and leads you right where you belong!