Get the Truth About Asthma and Stop Those Asthma Attacks In Their Tracks!Do you really need all those expensive prescriptions just to
breath? Get the Answers to That and Other Burning Questions About Asthma!
If you or a loved one suffer from asthma you need to know that you CAN manage it.
Even though asthma is not thought to be a fatal disease, if the attacks are severe enough it has been known to cause respiratory failure.
No matter what your thoughts are on asthma, you deserve to know the truth. If you suspect that you or a loved one have asthma the first thing you need to know is what the heck it is.
It is thought that asthma is incurable. While that may be the case, you should know that you can deal with it effectively, reducing or even eliminating those undesirable attacks.
Our environment is a huge factor in what causes asthma attacks. How we live, work and play are all affected.
Finally, you have a source that will answer all those questions about asthma and how to manage the condition. “Living With Asthma” is written in an easy to understand language.
And, it will help you feel better when you get answers to subjects like:
* The different types of asthma
* How to determine the severity of your asthma
* The different medications offered
* How to cope with or even stop asthma attacks
470,000 people are treated for asthma each year. 5,000 people actually die from asthma related causes. You can beat those odds if you have the right information.
And, “Living With Asthma” gives you that life-saving information.
Many books will give you suggestions about how to deal with your asthma AFTER the fact. What about preventing them in the first place? Not only will you learn some of those techniques you will also learn about:
* Diagnosing Asthma. Medical history, a physical exam and pulmonary function tests all contribute to a proper diagnosis. But there is even more involved in the process and you learn what those steps are inside “Living With Asthma.”
* Peak Flow Meter. Learn what this is and how to use it to help control your asthma.
* Asthma’s Three Zones. Discover what these are and what you should do in case of an emergency.
* Asthma and Exercise. Can people with asthma exercise? Get the answer inside and learn how to avoid and reduce the risks associated with exercising for asthmatics
* How to Help Your Asthmatic Child. Learn how to know the triggers for an asthma attack in your child and how to prevent them.
Life comes at an asthmatic with a vengeance. Dust, pollen, mold, weather, wood smoke and even some preservatives can all contribute to asthma.
Medications are helpful, but there are also numerous natural processes you can use to combat asthma in your life. Those are discussed as well as nutritional steps you can take to improve life as an asthmatic.
Focusing on the possibilities instead of the “impossibilities” inherent to dealing with asthma in your life definitely brings much greater rewards.
Will you ever cure your asthma? Thus far, a total cure for asthma is illusive. But with the medical community making new strides every day there is the possibility of a cure in the future.
In the meantime, imagine your life free of asthma attacks. While you won’t cure your asthma you can certainly control it instead of it controlling you! Exploring the alternatives and charting a course for a more productive life free of asthma attacks is certainly under your control.
Just imagine how your life can change for the better. Picture how much more fulfilling your life will be when you are able to go anywhere, anytime.