Okay, you’ve finally made the decision. It’s time to do something about your health and well being.
It isn’t that you are overweight (well, maybe just a few pounds). It isn’t your age (since when is a young 40 considered middle age?) Of course it could have nothing to do with climbing the stairs to your office (didn’t you always wheeze like that?)
Yep, it’s time to get serious. If you think that jogging is something you just jump into, think again. Yes, the sooner you get started, the better. However, a little preparation will go a long way toward learning how to “run for your life!”
It’s entirely possible that you can do more harm than good by starting an exercise regimen without a well thought out plan. Run For Your Life: A Joggers Handbook gives you everything you need to know to begin your jogging program the right way.
Take a look at what you will learn:
· How to Start a Running Regimen – The cheapest, easiest way to get healthy and in shape.
· Best Places to Run – Finding a practical and enjoyable place to run.
· When to Run – There is always time for running in my schedule.
· Selecting the Right Running Shoes – Choosing the right pair of shoes is essential to maximizing your running experience.
· Running Apparel Do’s and Don’ts – Proper care in selecting apparel will enhance your experience.
· Warming Up – warming up is an essential part of your routine.
· Weight Training for Runners – Weight training improves stamina, strength, and speed.
· Treating What Hurts – Common injuries and their simple treatments.
· Diet Does Matter – Eating well is one of the elements in ensuring that runners will perform better.
· Should You Decide to Cross Train – Prevent the possibility of overuse injuries by cross training.
· Tips For Female Runners – Important facts for female runners.
· Running and the Weather – All weather running tips.
· What About Racing – Learning self-discipline.
· Racing Basics – How to make an informed decision.
· Running a Marathon – The Mother of All – The ultimate running event.
Running can be a healthy, rewarding experience as long as you use proper planning. Whether you limit your running to a short exercise activity or plan on working up to a marathon, Run For Your Life…A Joggers Handbook will give you the information you need, and at the low price you can get started right away!