Don’t Wait Until It’s To Late!
Substance abuse is rampant and alcohol tops the list of all forms of
abuse. Sadly, alcoholism does not discriminate. The chances are very high that you have a friend or family member who drinks too much.
The problem is there are no clear-cut statistics. The reason being most alcoholics are in serious denial.
The first step to getting help is to recognize the symptoms of alcoholism. They can be very subtle. Did you know that there are actually different “stages” of alcoholism? The more you can learn about alcoholism the sooner you can get help.
Can you separate facts from myth?
Did you know that high alcohol content in your body affects the immune system thereby hindering its ability to fight off diseases?
Did you know that beer does not have a lower effect of intoxication than wine or liquor?
Did you know that women alcoholics have higher risk than men for health problems?
Where to get the answers?
You can get them easily if you have the right tools and we have just what you need. “How To Overcome Alcoholism” will answer all your questions and help you on the road to overcoming alcoholism.
See what’s inside:
· What is Alcoholism – Is it a disease or a vice? Read what certain groups of professionals have to say
· Symptoms of Alcohol Abuse – Is it memory lapses, depression, anxiety, missing work or all of the above?
· What Are Some of the Causes of Alcoholism – And the consequences?
· Alcoholism and the body – We all know about the liver trouble, right? But are you aware of the other tolls it takes? Pretty scary stuff!
· Frying Your Brain – You’ve seen the ads, right? This is your brain on drugs? Well, guess what? Alcohol is a drug!
· The Alcoholic Family – Do you think that only the alcoholic suffers? Think again!
· More Facts versus Fiction – Think coffee and fresh air will sober you up? Think again.
· Alcohol and Senior Citizens – This is worse than you might think.
· Alcohol and Nutrition – Find out how a good nutritional plan can overcome the bad effects from years of neglect.
· How to Treat Alcoholism – Learn about alcohol withdrawal syndrome as well as rehabilitation. And Much Much More!
Remember that people who abuse alcohol are in a state of denial. They don’t believe that alcohol is a problem for them therefore they do not seek treatment.
You can’t help someone to recovery unless you understand what alcohol abuse is, where it comes from and why the alcoholic has it. This is the first step is being able to lead someone you care about on the road to recovery.