Does this sound familiar?Everything is ready for the celebration. Dinner is ready and your guests are milling about eagerly awaiting your husband. The birthday
cake is in the kitchen ready to be served as the final crown on the festivities.
Your kids are turning down the lights to be ready to holler SURPRISE when he enters the front door. Fifteen minutes pass and you nervously explain to the guests that he’s probably just stuck in traffic.
As the clock ticks the minutes off, the group becomes more restless and everyone is avoiding your gaze.
Finally, after an hour and a half all you can do is make one last apology as the last of the guests makes their excuses and leaves.
Getting the kids off to bed gives you one more delay to the emotions you’ve been holding at bay. But, once the kids are down and you slowly survey the remnants of the party that never was, a floodgate of tears finally spills over.
You just can’t ignore the facts any longer. Your husband, the love of your life has let you down yet again. More accurately, he has let himself down. It’s time to take control before he is totally lost forever.
If that or a similar scenario has ever played out in your life maybe this sounds familiar. Perhaps you have not had to face the facts directly but you have a friend or other loved one who has a problem with gambling.
No matter what the circumstances, just as the headline above states, you need answers. And, you need those answers today.
Fortunately, there’s a new resource available that will give you the answers to those burning questions that you need. That resource is Overcoming Gambling Addiction.
Just take a look at what’s inside:
· What is Gambling Addiction – Find out the professional diagnosis and how many different types of gambling addiction there are.
· Symptoms of Gambling Addiction – Discover the many symptoms including, preoccupation, escape, lies lack of control and more.
· Three Phases of Gambling Addiction – Are you familiar with the three phases of gambling addition? We expose them here.
· What Causes Gambling Addiction – Uncover the causes of gambling addiction – you may be surprised.
· What Are the Effects of Gambling Addiction – Expose the effects of a gambling addiction.
· Who Gambles – Reveal who the gambling addicts are this too may surprise you.
· Who Is Affected by Gambling Addiction – It’s more people than you might imagine.
· Problem Gambling vs. Compulsive Gambling – Do you know the difference? We reveal the difference here.
· Gambling and Self-destruction – Learn just how destructive it can be.
· Gambling Addiction and the Internet – The advent of the Internet is a serious enable for the gambling addict.
· What Are the Different Types of Gambling – What, you thought there was just one?
· Gambling and Gender – Who gambles more and what do they gamble on? Also, what happens when adding alcohol to the mix.
· How to Stop Gambling – Learn about the different types of treatment that are available.
· Are You at Risk – This is a serious question and you can find the answer here.
Gambling Addiction Resources – All about getting more help.
A gambling addiction is a very, very serious problem. But, just having a few answers and some guidance can mean everything to helping you face the problem head on.
It doesn’t matter if you need the answers for yourself or a loved one you deserve the answers as soon as possible. When dealing with such a serious problem you don’t need to wait for the answers.