The greatest threat to your health, well-being and success in life is FEAR!
Isn’t it true that when we were children our parents used to whisk away the boogeyman, dispel all our fears and make us safe and secure?
As we grew older we began to internalize our fears because it wasn’t “cool” to be afraid.
Our friends would tell us it’s all in our head and there is nothing to fear. Well, after awhile we begin to believe that it really is our imagination and began to suppress the fears even further.
Make no mistake, fear is real. You can’t rid yourself of it until you recognize, acknowledge and face your fears. Fear is probably the number one deterrent to your success.
Discovering what your personal fears are is the first step toward overcoming it. Once you are aware of what the obstacles are that are holding you back from excellent health, well-being and success you can begin the first step toward eliminating them from your life.
Overcoming Fear is the tool you need to accomplish just that.
Written in plain English, this is a simple guide that will help you recognize the obstacles you face with regard to your fears and gives you the tools necessary to eliminating or at the very least helping you to deal with them.
Here’s some of whats waiting Inside:
* Are You Afraid? – This is the first step. Yes, no matter what you think you do have fears.
* What Are you Afraid of? – This will take some effort but you can define your fears.
* Childhood Fears All Grown Up! – You may think they’ve left you but think again!
* How to Overcome the Fear of Rejection – This is a tough one but we cover it for you.
* How to Overcome the Fear of Failure – Very often this can be tied to childhood fears.
* How to Overcome the Fear of Success – This is all too prevalent and many people don’t recognize it.
* Fear of Mental or Physical Abuse – This can be a difficult situation particularly if you or a loved one have been abused.
* Procrastination – the Fear of Making Decisions – Gosh, if you never make a decision then you can’t be held responsible.
* Fight or Flight? – What is your modus operandi?
* Creating A Self-fulfilling Prophesy – Read about this and then think about How to Overcome the Fear of Success. Bingo!
* Why Does Fear Immobilize? – Adrenaline is a powerful drug!
* Replacing Fear with Fact – Just the “facts” ma’am, nothing but the facts!”
* Re-programming Your “Self – Talk” – You CAN do it, you know.
* When Fears Become Phobias – Learn how to recognize the symptoms.
* When You Should Seek Professional Help – Sometimes you just can’t do it by yourself!
No matter where you are in life you have fears! Fear can be a good thing. In many cases it’s vital to keep you safe from harm. However, how you deal with your fears determines how healthy and successful you will be in life.